How to book your services?
To book my services, please just send me an e-mail with your request. If I am available on the requested dates, I will save the dates and send you instructions on how to proceed with the payment.
What are the payment conditions?
My services will be confirmed upon receipt of partial or full payment of the tour price. Payments are to be made via bank transfer or Paypal. Bank fees are at the customer’s expense.
Are there any cancellation fees for pre-paid tours?
Yes, the following fees apply if the tour is cancelled by the customer:
- Less than 2 weeks before the tour: 30% of the tour price.
- Less than 1 week before the tour: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 48 hours before the tour: 100% of the tour price.
Cancellations must be made via email. The date of the email will be used as a reference. Reimbursements are made either to the customer’s bank or to the Paypal account from which the payment was originally made. Bank fees are at the customer’s expense.
What happens if the tour is cancelled by the guide?
The only reason I would ever cancel a confirmed tour would be due to illness. In such a case, the customer could choose from 3 options:
- Reschedule the tour on a date suitable to both parties;
- Replace me with another certified English-speaking guide, who will respect all the conditions and prices mentioned in the tour description;
- Full reimbursement to the customer, including bank fees.
May I reschedule the tour I have booked?
Yes, it is possible without any extra fees provided I am available on the requested date and at the requested time. Otherwise the policy for cancellation applies.
I am late for my tour, what should I do?
If you are late for the tour, the very first thing to do is warn me by calling my cell phone +33 6 28 35 70 57. If you are more than 15 minutes late, I might have left the meeting point, but would be within a 5 minute walking distance, reachable on my cell phone until the designated time for the end of the tour. If, however, you do not contact me during this time, the tour will be considered cancelled by the customer, with no possibility of reimbursement. If you warn me and show up late, the tour will take place, but might be shortened due to your late arrival.
What happens if the guide is late?
Unpredictable things can happen (strikes or problems with public transport), and I might be late myself. If I am more than 15 minutes late, the customer is free to choose among 3 options:
- Begin the tour late all the while keeping to its agreed duration and conditions;
- Reschedule the tour at the customer’s convenience;
- Full reimbursement including bank fees.
I am very happy with your tours, so what should I do?
I am very glad you liked my tours. Do not hesitate to talk about them to everyone you know, post your comments on socials networks or simply send them to me so that I can post them on this website. I am open to any suggestions for improving my services in order to offer my customers the very best private tours of Paris.